- Funny Facebook Status Quotes.
- hair funny facebook status
- hair hair Myspace Quotes
- Insightful status quotes to
- funny facebook status quotes
- use funny Facebook status
- funny facebook status quotes.
- hot funny quotes and sayings
- funny facebook status quotes.
- funny facebook status quotes.
- Funny Facebook Status quotes
images hot funny quotes and sayings 
wallpaper Funny Facebook Status Quotes.

2011 hair funny facebook status
more...


more...

2010 hair hair Myspace Quotes
more...

hair Insightful status quotes to
more...


fasterthanlight�
05-16 10:11 PM
Mucho.
wallpaper Funny Facebook Status Quotes.
misscoolu
07-29 01:34 PM
Hi..
I came to US on H4. My H1B got approved when i was in India. But I came through H4 only.
Now i want to change H4 to H1B. If i want to apply for change of status..do i need to go back to india(ot other countries) for stamping? Or can i get H1B staying here?
Please help..
I came to US on H4. My H1B got approved when i was in India. But I came through H4 only.
Now i want to change H4 to H1B. If i want to apply for change of status..do i need to go back to india(ot other countries) for stamping? Or can i get H1B staying here?
Please help..

njboy
06-20 10:46 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060620/ap_on_go_co/immigration
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060620/ap_on_go_co/immigration
WASHINGTON - In a defeat for President Bush, Republican congressional leaders said Tuesday that broad immigration legislation is all but doomed for the year, a victim of election-year concerns in the House and conservatives' implacable opposition to citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060620/ap_on_go_co/immigration
WASHINGTON - In a defeat for President Bush, Republican congressional leaders said Tuesday that broad immigration legislation is all but doomed for the year, a victim of election-year concerns in the House and conservatives' implacable opposition to citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants.
2011 hair funny facebook status
honeybee
09-25 03:26 PM
that's excellent news, but may not be very helpful for those whose priority dates are retrogressed, whether the I-140 is approved in 1 month, or 12 months.
Premium processing (i.e. PERM) helps labor applicants more because of the difference in processing times between regular and PERM processing.
For I-140 the average processing time is about 3 months only (source: http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i140-graph/), so what's the big advantage of premium processing for I-140? Are they going to approve I-140 in one day with premium processing?
Premium processing (i.e. PERM) helps labor applicants more because of the difference in processing times between regular and PERM processing.
For I-140 the average processing time is about 3 months only (source: http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i140-graph/), so what's the big advantage of premium processing for I-140? Are they going to approve I-140 in one day with premium processing?
more...
pappu
05-22 03:33 PM
This is not related to IV agenda and legislative updates section.
miguy
11-02 03:22 PM
My labour was filed for a software engineer position (java, udb, etc) 3 years ago. Over that time, my role has changed to a project manager. Infact I don't do any coding anymore. If I invoke AC21 after 180 days, can I switch to a Project Manager position?
thanks,
thanks,
more...
cygent
10-18 06:23 AM
http://www.elegantbay.com/main/amazingwoman.htm
2010 hair hair Myspace Quotes
kirupa
04-16 01:37 AM
Another great design, but the text seems a bit off with the design. For the most part, in a stamp, the text should be the consistent, dull part. In my view, it doesn't look nice when italicized or stylized excessively.
more...
REEF�
05-09 05:16 PM
^
hair Insightful status quotes to
hopelessGC
11-05 01:14 PM
Is no one interested in commenting? If discussed before, can anyone send me to that post :confused:
more...
Anders �stberg
February 27th, 2005, 07:00 AM
:mad:
.
.
.
.
:p
.
.
.
.
:p